Friday, June 10, 2016

FRIDAY FOTO

At Last!!!

It feels like this project has been in progress for a very long time...there are projects that have been longer, but that's a different post altogether...

I present the finished Groophouse...

TA-DAAAA!!
I am so excited to get in there and put my plants in the garden bed...my experimental salsa garden will be happening in there! Even if it is raining outside, I can hide out in there and play with my plants and plan the next season!

I love that this isn't perfect, because we aren't perfect - I love that it was home made and a work in progress to get it to where it is today. I love my husband for being willing to take my idea and make it something special.

This year I will attempt to grow things beyond the traditional gardening season...at least into fall.

Who loves a garden?!


No comments:

Post a Comment