Friday, September 29, 2023

And Just Like That...

Summer is over. 

Yep, summer is over and the temps have plummeted into the 60s and 70s as is usual here in our part of Washington State. Not only that, we had an Atmospheric River/Bomb Cyclone come through this past week HERE. Fortunately the rain wasn't too bad, mostly at night and into the early morning hours. I suppose there was a day that we had constant showers throughout the day, but even so, it wasn't terrible.

This past week was quite busy for me. I like to have one day a week to do all my errands, maybe two days. Most of the time I like to spend my days doing stuff around the house. Whether it's in the kitchen or out with the critters...my happy place is being home. Mon-Thurs was going here there and everywhere. So today (Friday) I'm going to spend the majority of the day at home doing the things that I keep putting off. Later after Tom comes home from work we'll head out and run a couple of errands. At least I will have the majority of my day to do stuff around the house. 

Not a lot happening here at the farm, so this is a brief post. Here is a cute pic of the two itty-bitty pigs that we sold a few weeks ago...




No comments:

Post a Comment