Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I Did It

My Facebook Cover Photo collage
I recreated a Facebook account for myself for the intention of keeping up with the Homesteader type people that we follow on YouTube. This account is mainly for farming/homesteading purposes and I have connected with a few "friends" mainly my cousins and other family members as well as the farmers at Cascade Meadows Farm.

So, I went through the list (in my head) of the farmers/homesteaders whose videos we watch regularly and gave them a follow on the Facebook. Also did a search for an American Guinea Hog group to join.

Already I'm enjoying the low drama involved with my new-ish account. I had resurrected it a couple of months ago and then decided not to pursue it after all. I was thinking about how nice it was that I wasn't looking at crap posts all of the time or people who seem to have no life other than playing on facebook. There is good stuff to be had, but there is way too much junk.

AND

I am not going to accept every friend request out there. I don't have to, so no one give me a hard time about that. So, while I will connect with other somewhat like-minded people (and family) I plan to keep moving forward with my dream to have a thriving farm.

Farm Life is the Best...without the junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment