Thursday, February 15, 2018

More Ugly Food


This is my second box from Imperfect Produce. This box was delivered at a more reasonable hour - around 3:30pm not 9pm. I've opted to receive a box every other week. Which is just about perfect...we used quite a bit from the last box - all of the potatoes (regular and sweet), the avocados and onions. I believe that we had some leftover apples and a lemon or two. I'm a little more excited about this box. The Romansesco is kind of a bonus as I have never seen it for sale in the store, but I have heard of it.

If you are interested in trying out a box of Ugly Produce go HERE - this link will give you $10 credit and I'll get credit too! It's a win-win!!

Go ahead give it a try...you know you want to!

https://www.imperfectproduce.com/register.php?referral=309265

No comments:

Post a Comment