Thursday, January 25, 2018

Throwback Thursday - to January 24, 2017

Happy Thursday! One more day after today and it will be the weekend!! I am currently contemplating taking a vacation day tomorrow - however, the weather is looking rather wet, so I may as well just be at work...although being indoors at work is not nearly as fun as being indoors at home where I have all sorts of things I could do. Like PLAN! I don't know...we'll see.

Back to what was happening a year ago. My low tunnels were disheveled after the snow that we had the first couple of weeks in January. Snow that is mostly unusal for the Pacific Northwest. I like snow and all, but I would rather go someplace to play in it rather than have to deal with it at home.

The backyard
That's a lot of snow for us!
Go HERE to check out last year's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment