Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Exciting Find!

During my lunch break last Friday I decided to visit Natural Grocers, a store that I visit very seldom. Boy, I'm glad that I decided to visit this day! After browsing around for few minutes I was getting ready to head to the check out and I spied The Whole Seed Catalog from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds....WHAAAT?!

I was getting ready to order this from the website. No need now - the 84 cents tax was worth it, not having to wait for it to arrive in the mail! Yeah, 84 cents...whatever right?

All afternoon as I was sitting at work I couldn't help sneaking some peeks at the beautiful photos of all of the  vegetables and flowers on the pages. In all my life I don't think that I have never been this excited about any catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment