Friday, March 9, 2018

Happy Friday!

I've decided to post the Great American Farm Tour videos that happened one year ago here and there as something a little different to do.

Today's video is from a guy who lives in Southern Florida and now that I rewatch this video he seemed to be a little hyped up. He has a cool garden though and I love his drive...but he's a little wacky! He had to be the one person who I would have never pegged as an urban gardener. I don't know why - his personality...a little out there.


As I remember back, I was thinking how cool it would be to grow stuff in MARCH. Not just greens and stuff, but tomatoes! He had red tomatoes! I would love to have fresh vine ripened tomatoes in March. I wouldn't move to Florida though. So I'll be waiting until summer as per usual.

Go ahead...check the video out!

No comments:

Post a Comment