Friday, August 26, 2016

It's Time For Another Photo

Things are getting less interesting around the garden - things are starting to ripen enough for harvest and other things are starting to die off...so I've spent less time outside and checking out what's happening.

My happy moment for the week was having a nice handful of Cherry Tomatoes to harvest. This is just the beginning too, there are so many little tomatoes that are at different stages of growing. All I know is that we will have all sorts of tomatoes for our dinners and to share with friends & neighbors.

Perfect little tomatoes
All 9 plants have something going on, even the little runt plant at the end of the row. I did figure out that the Dahlias are blocking the tomatoes somewhat. That will change next year for sure!

I will be very excited when the tomatoes in the hoop house are ready for harvest - those plants are getting full of delectable fruits! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment