Saturday, July 27, 2019

Most Liked Post

Trying to think how to make posting on Blogger a little more interesting.

What I want to do - link my Instagram account 

and

What happens when I try - it no workies

Yeah, I'm a techno-wiz....NOT.

Adventurous me said "Let's google this and see how that works."
It is high time that I learn something new.

Found a site that gives step by step directions and I STILL couldn't get it to work.
I followed the directions! I must be crazy...

So back to what I know. I'll just link the post I'm trying to highlight because I know THAT will work. Well, it did before I thought I might make my blog kinda cool. So let's do this...

To see the most liked photo on my Instagram go HERE.

In the meantime I'll be trying to figure out how to link the instagram to this space.

Farm life is so much easier compared to figuring out computer-y stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment