Thursday, January 5, 2023

January 4, 2023 - Day 33

Today was a quiet day. Only had one thing on my agenda - meet a friend at the Food Pantry so she could shop. 

Other than that I spent the day getting our living room back in order and tried to visualize a set up for my sewing area which will take less than half of the room. It would be the space between the dining area and the seating area in the living room. I have been needing a cutting table that is more counter height rather than regular dinner table height - so I wouldn't have to bend over so much. My back will be much happier. 

I found this online and ordered it. It will be delivered to Home Depot by the 12th or 13th and then that weekend I will put it together and have a space to store other quilting related items. I'm excited! 

Anyway, the day was quiet and I didn't feel the need to do a whole lot other than my living room project. 

As far as the critters go, I really need to switch up the order in which the animals are being fed. The boys and Big Momma just gobble up their food so fast! If I don't get on the ball then they are following me from paddock to paddock and then to the hens area. Not a good plan. My next evening chores day will see me feeding the boys and big momma THEN the hennies/turkeys/duckies. The other three pigs would be fairly easy and the "free-range" pigs won't bother me so much while I haul their food to them. 

We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment