Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18, 2018 Evening Chores

Did some chicken and pig chores after dinner and got some more video...this time I got the Freedom Rangers. They finally decided to use the bucket waterer after their evening snack.


I thought I would start using our old Canon Point and Shoot camera that is from I don't know how long ago. The pictures/videos are still good, so I might as well. I can't say that it will make a difference with my videography skills.

ANYWAY...

We put together the bucket waterer for the original chickens that we started with and they just could get used to it. So it sat in the garage until this past week. The rangers immediately started to mess around with it and got even more excited when they got water out of it! We had to let the traditional waterer go dry so they would go back to the bucket. Success!

Another thing that was a first (for me at least) was seeing the Hooligans allowing Little Miss Phylis to eat the meal worms with them. It was amazing - Lenny is so food-centric that he doesn't like having other ducks around. Perhaps he is happy that Mr. Shelly has a girlfriend and that he is no longer jumping on him and riding him like he's in the rodeo. 



It's been a pretty relaxing day and I'm happy to have stayed home most of the day to rest and relax. I still didn't nap, but at least I didn't over exert myself earlier today.

Here's to another great day on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment