Thursday, December 8, 2022

December 6, 2022 - Day 9

There are times when I decide to NOT go anywhere, which means I don't shower or do anything that would make me appear presentable should I encounter another person here at home. We all need a "down" day every now and then. However this day was not really a down day, I worked on making Christmas fit in the living room. 

The original fake Christmas tree was in the basement and I thought I would bring it up to see if it would work out. In the end, Tom said that he didn't think it would be necessary, so I think it will go back downstairs...OR...maybe on the deck out back. That would be kind of cool. 

Anyway, the day was truly a do stuff around the house day. Until I get the living room back in order, this will be my main project.

We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment