Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 12, 2022 - Day 15

I'm afraid that these posts will start getting a bit boring. However, as a said before, this is my daily diary, so I can remember the things that I have accomplished during the week. Now that I have been posting on the daily, I think that this will be a regular part of my routine. 

Monday was a day of running around and doing my Monday stuff and then some Christmas shopping. When I finally arrived home it was lunch time. So I had my lunch and caught up on the stuff that I normally would do in the morning, tidying up around the house before going out to get the pig food put together. I have to say that the boys were pretty cute yesterday. When I arrived home, Oliver and the brothers were settled in for a nap, two in the garden and one just on the other side of the garden fence. Little Zeke was grazing not far from the one brother who was outside of the fence. 

The pigs find a comfortable spot wherever they go. This week will be a dry weather week with some sunshine. I think the piggies will enjoy laying out in the sun and napping for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment