Saturday, December 10, 2022

December 9, 2022 - Day 12

The week has been long, but then short at the same time. This particular day it felt long. It rained virtually all day long. There were a couple of moments when the rain slowed to a shower. That's when I took my trip to my local Azure Standard drop location to pick up my order. 

The rest of the day was spent getting the Living Room back in order, which it is with a couple of things that need to be stored away. So that gives me a sense of accomplishment. Now I can focus on doing the other things that I have set aside for the past month. 

Basically everything that I enjoy doing - baking, sewing...reading, had to be set aside during National Collection Week, Thanksgiving week and Tom being home, decorating for Christmas. The holidays really mess me up. Even when I was working the Thanksgiving/Christmas was just too busy.

Let's see how the rest of the year goes, twenty-one days of 2022 left. Then a brand new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment